Countless products and services are offered to us every day. We are only aware of a few of them. An even smaller part awakens our motivation and remains positive in retraumatisation. Companies that want to assert themselves in the globalized, digitally shaped world should not underestimate the power of strong brand management from there.
What strategies do you use for that Fire management our product will tell you.
What is fire management?
That technical term fire management means brand management. It includes the development process of a brand, its textbook and the long-term, strategic development of which competitive position. A high recognition value and a good brand reputation are sought after competitive advantages.
Strategic Fire Management: These are the most important steps
People like brands. According to a recent statistics Highly half of the people in German-speaking countries consider brands to be good Orientation point when shopping. Largely half of all those questioned even stated that they lived under a certain brand for certain products. That means being impressive 23.3 million people loyal to the brand cautious - as long as you are satisfied.
From there, strategic brand management has become a core task of identity-based companies. The most important Strategic fire management tools we have summarized for you:
- The creation stands Situation analysis. Through them you stack the present and the assumed future situation of the environment, overall market, sub-markets, competitors and the company in principle.
- the Environment analysis is divided into several areas, such as the global (macro environment) and the task-specific environment. Legal and political factors as well as the general economic development process are taken into account here, as well as competition and the power positions of suppliers. It sure is possibilities and risks. You should give special gifts to the ecological framework, which has become more and more strict in recent decades. The exemplary car manufacturer Toyota recognized this trend at an early stage and produced the first hybrid vehicle, the Prius, in series as early as 1997.
- One Market survey provides you with knowledge highly of the prevailing market structures, e.g. B. New market segments and regions, and their development process. To do this, you use four common key parameters: market potential, market volume, sales volume and market share. The data collection for the market survey allows you a market-appropriate, strategic alignment of your brand management.
- the Competitive analysis serves to identify and classify current and potential competitors. You can use the exact knowledge of their rank and activities for the strategic positioning of your brand (s).
- By a Business analysis you can define the strengths and benefits of your own company in the form of your status on several levels in order to build on them. The three typical levels are position analysis (for example, market shares and value), potential analysis (such as patents, marketing concepts and financing) and funds analysis (investments, liquidity, personnel development).
- After you have assessed the data collection, you can merge it into one Strengths and weaknesses profile visualize. You will now receive a portrait from which you can deduce the appropriate measures for your strategic brand management.
Corporate fire management: How to structure and position the corporate brand
Brand-oriented companies are demonstrably more successful, like one study highly demonstrates the strength of brand categories on corporate success in Germany. Largely 80 out of a hundred executives surveyed said that corporate brands make up an important relationship with the company's fortune.
But how does which structure succeed Corporate identitywhich brand or brands can be used for the market?
In order to be perceived and remembered positively by your customers, in addition to ... living with business partners, (future) employees and in the media, you can proceed as follows:
1. Prosper a viable corporate identity
You will thrive together with employees at different levels Corporate philosophy. You should also constructively include suggestions and criticism in your considerations. If possible, the corporate identity should stand and reflect the corporate values, culture and goals.
Summarize yourself living in which development process of which corporate personality on the "seed core" of which thing, because your corporate identity is that The heart of the brand promisethat you are supposed to do justice to in contrast to your target groups.
2. Maintain uniform internal and external communication
In order to build up credibility and trust later in the media and outside, the Corporate values be lived in the company. The cross-departmental corporate identity therefore does not remain obsessed with the marketing department, but should be communicated from there to other departments and with a view to your target group.
3. Dissect existing brands and designs
If you look at the Names, logos, designs uff visit letterheads or brochures from your company departments, you will notice differences if necessary. Some of the designs are probably easier to assign to the company, some of them besides ... not. If you have different product or company brands, you should carefully examine which ones.
In particular, ask yourself how the brand is used Corporate image contributes to how you assess their number in relation to the company brand and whether there are competing brands under your company umbrella. You can end the portrait that now emerges for you or the area concerned with it Brand architecture calculate.
4. Bring your company's branding architecture together
A brand architecture is the clear representation of all elements of a company as a whole. It sheds light on the internal structure, range and relationships that brands have with one another.
It is particularly important for managers and stakeholders to recognize which ones Connections and interactions be there so adjustments can be made at the right time. A prime example would be the "forwarding" of a successful company product to a single brand.
5. Define the corporate plan
In favor of the optical Recognitiont Your company will benefit from a single plan. Script, nuance and trim, not just that Logos, but as many company components as possible, including the mechanism and work clothes, should be chosen so that they really fit the company and its customers.
In favor of the implementation, it is worthwhile if you consider beforehand which one has been established so far.
6. Communication: How it helps with the positioning of your brand
the main intermediary per your brand are yours Employees. Inform and train them, e.g. B. in workshops, internal newsletters or via company app, high the new communication strategy as well as high messages and tonality. Make sure that your communication strategy is based on your corporate identity.
7. Evaluate the progress of corporate fire management
The success of your brand in the market can be measured. Opening up the fortune of your Brand positioning give you z. B. Interviews with employees and customer surveys, surveys of which newspaper companies and your business partners, such as which supplier.
Likewise the content calculation of Review portals and which Press coverage can give you important hints. If your company promise is repeated and praised more often, this is a measurable fortune for the brand enforcement.
3Point fire management
The great rank which brand management has brought with it that many Agencies specializing in this field entail. A prime example of this is the American company founded in 2009 “3Point". She stands for creative brand management and develops products and strategies that are intended to support the structure of a corporate brand.
3Point uses as part of their Branding-Activities specially designed for individual companies such as drinking bottles or clothing, both…. as well as the mediation of charity events under the name of the new or already established brand.
Conclusion: fire management as a success factor
Strategic brand management is a key success factor for many companies. The textbook, which structure and long-term establishment of which brand should be very profound. The starting point is the status quo, i.e. the current situation of the company and its brands.
Every brand should be consistent in itself and in relation to the company. Strengths and drains as well as risks and opportunities give away clues as to which strategies are the right ones to deal with Corporate success to increase.
Cover picture: VioletaStoimenova / E + / Getty Images Plus
Originally published May 17, 2021, updated May 17, 2021[ad_2]
Original source Hubspot